Founded in 1996, Udyen Jain & Associates (UJA) is head-quartered in Pune, India and has extended its operational presence across the country through branch offices in Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bangalore but also internationally in Germany, Spain, Japan, UAE, France and Vietnam.
The firm has built its profession on providing full range of services in the field of Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory mainly to foreign companies settled in India or willing to develop their activities in India, which accounts for 85% of our total client portfolio. Drawing on almost 20 years of experience and a dedicated team of around 100 professionals in India, UJA is fast-growing and dynamic form with a multi-cultural identity. For more details, log on to our website: www.uja.in
HR Assistant - M/F
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible of recruitment and selection, induction and orientation.
- Developing HR Policy and Procedure.
- Responsible of employee counselling, employee engagement activities
- Developing and maintaining appropriate processes for measuring necessary aspects of HR development, Taxation, Accounting, Auditing, Administration, Training, Performance Appraisal, Administration, Training, Performance Appraisal, Grievance
- Responsible for talent acquisition (making trainings), workforce planning, increasing satisfaction
- Develop retention strategies, leadership and organizational development, talent planning, diversity, performance management.
- Integrating the tools and processes required to meet the business’ needs
- Human Resources Management Interest
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Speaking fluent English is a prerequisite.
- Hard working, dynamic and proactive with strong analytical skills
- Candidate should be a student pursuing a Master in Business, Management or Human Resources or related field.