Opentalk - Have interesting conversations with people you have never met across the world leading to learning, sharing, and a better life.
Community Engagement Management Interns
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Manage the community of Opentalk by actively engaging with them for 7 hours everyday on the app.
2. Get at least 100 active registration of Opentalk mobile app
3. Generate awareness of Opentalk among your network.
# of Internships available: 2
Certificate, Flexible work hours.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the internship between 20th Apr'17 and 20th May'17.
are available for duration of 1 months (preferred, not mandatory).
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
- 1. Great communication skills
2. Knowledge of multiple languages is an additional benefit