Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in 1992 in Paris. An artist and a craftsman with a passion for shoes, he is now considered to be one of the most influential fashion designers of his time. Louboutin’s collections combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like none other.
Since the brand’s launch, his creations have been immortalized in museums, on fashion week runways, red carpets, and in pop culture around the world. As a result, the Christian Louboutin brand name and his signature red sole are now among the most valuable trademarks in the fashion industry.
We are looking for our International Logistics Department in Geneva (Switzerland) a :
Logistics Intern (FR / ENG)
December 2019 for a minimum duration of 6 months and preferably 12 months
Overview of the job:
You will be supporting the Transportation / Custom / ADV team with the coordination of day to day activities & will participate in selected project work for continuous improvement.
Main tasks and responsabilities:
- Transport coordination
- Follow up outbound shipment to both Retail & Wholesale doors and coordinate with our logistics partners and freight forwarder.
- Monitor in-transit freight and troubleshoot problems to ensure on-time delivery.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner and help resolving shipping and logistics issues.
- Build temporary transportation plan with regions and in collaboration with Logistic operations and transport coordinator.
- Manage and follow-up express shipments.
- Support billing process and analysis for transportation services.
- Leadtime monitoring and claim management
- Produce excel spreadsheets detailing packing details and delivery details
- Record, analyse and evaluate issues affecting the timely delivery
- Report to management graphs and action plan to improve leadtimes
- Follow up Daily, Weekly, Monthly distribution of KPI reports
- Optimize and improve readiness and availability of KPIs and reports.
- Project roll-out: Stock remaining on docks
- Structure and develop KPIs in order to monitor target of 5 days max for goods remaining on docks
- Build clear action plan and monthly report
- Build slide and communicate to internal services
- Present Monthly report and action plan follow-up to Regional Logistic Managers and Business leaders.
Profile and skills requirements:
- Be currently enrolled in a Master’s Degree program in Supply chain, transportation or related field with a mandatory internship.
- French and English fluent.
- Excellent analytical and computer skills, proficient in Excel (VBA a strong asset), Power Point and Word.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Good team player and ability to work independently.
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after having submitted your application, you should consider your profile has not been selected.