GBC Engineers is an independent, owner operated German engineering company with its headquarter in Berlin, Germany and international offices in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam and Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Our engineering teams provide affordable, high quality consulting and engineering design solutions to our clients. No matter how complex your ideas are, we will find a cost-efficient solution.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are committed to providing professional engineering services in the construction sector. Size does not matter. Every project, big or small, is given the attention it deserves.
Internship Structural Engineer (Native French Speaker)
- Vietnam -
We are a young, dynamic international engineering company. Our rapidly growing office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with currently approx. 90 engineers and designers is looking for your support.
We have a strong focus on structural design and offer our customers high quality design and consulting services in the structural and civil engineering field.
Your tasks and challenge
- Directly support our engineers and project managers
- Quality assurance and participation in the implementation of the Quality
- Policy and implementation of quality standards
- Project coordination between project participants
- Creation of reinforcement guidelines and static calculations
- Participation in controlling the delivery of services on schedule
- Good academic performance in the subjects of reinforced concrete structures and statics or appropriate professional experience in the planning of reinforced concrete structures
- Knowledge of French and English, optional German
- Motivation, commitment, flexibility, ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a detailed and structured manner
Your experience with us:
- Exciting and challenging local and international Projects in an interesting and dynamic region
- A young, motivated and friendly team
How to apply:
- Cover Letter and CV with personal photo
- Application in English
- Contact person: Ms. Ha Ta
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org