PRODIE SANTE RECRUITMENT - Cabinet de headhunting spécialisé dans le transfert de compétences médicales internationales.
JUNIOR DIGITAL MARKETING - MADRID - H/F
Duties & Responsibilities :
Under the supervision of the Community Manager and closely with the recruitment consultants and the lawyer, you take part of the creation, the programmation of on-line campaigns, the animation of social networks, you implement SEO strategies (SEO-SEM), you analyse the traffic visibility and the e-reputation of the company, etc.
- Data analysis
- Social media advertising
- Email marketing platforms, Digital marketing platforms
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Develop skills with technology tools and platforms : Hootsuite, Twitter analytics, Google analytics…
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing (images, blog posts, infographics...)
- Mobile marketing
- Viral marketing
- Visual marketing
Skills and knowledge :
- Basic programmation skills : HTML and Wordpress
- Knowledge and management of e-mailing platforms
- Professional networks, technical knowledge and management : LinkedIn - Viadeo
- Networks technical knowledge and management : Twitter, Youtube, Google +
- Preparation and submission of reports - Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics and Hootsuite
- Communication and social skills, Organized, Creative mind, Teamwork, Learning ability in a short time
- Knowledge and management of graphics software
- We are looking for a real "personality", someone with a real intuitive and creative talent and with editorial/writing skills.
- You are specialized in Digital Marketing, Social Media Management or any other courses that shows your skills. Adaptability, energy, investment, humor and kindness are basic requirements.
- You like daily challenges.
- “New talents” accepted.
- Languages : English and French. Spanish would be a plus.
Contrat : Internship
Location : Madrid (Spain)
Integration: 1er Quarter of 2017. Interviews from October to December 2016. Final interviews in January 2017 with possible immediate intégration.
Salary : Attractive salary + Bonuses + 30 working days of leave per year + support for your resident card (NIE).
Professional evolution : In addition to the financial aspect of the job, you could have the opportunity to grow internationally (North America and Asia) in our group.
Contact : Please send CV + photo + cover letter with reference « PM/J17 »
Web site and corporate video : www.prodiesante.com.