:: Description de l'offre - Barry Callebaut France SAS
Global Cocoa OSCO Controller
Global Cocoa is the division within Barry Callebaut that is responsible for the business that ranges from the cocoa bean to the cocoa product (liquor, butter and powder). Barry Callebaut process close to 25% of the worldwide cocoa harvest into cocoa products.
Global Cocoa is a global business with a worldwide presence (Africa, Asia, Americas and Europe) that aims to source cocoa beans efficiently and in a sustainable way, in order to transform the cocoa beans into cocoa product. Being such a dynamic, complex and exciting business full of challenges we are able to provide a unique opportunity for professionals to develop and grow.
This position provides direct support to VP Global Cocoa OSCO Global Cocoa; and is a central point of contact for all other supporting functions interacting with OSCO (corporate, finance, engineering, R&D, QA…).
The responsibilities of this role encompass all OSCO financial and operational activities within the 5 Cocoa regions (Asia-Pacific, NAFTA-
Western Europe - SA - Africa), through the support of regional OSCO Managers / VPs, and regional / local OSCO controlling structures;
- For Africa, as there is no regional controlling, more direct involvement is required.
* Analysis of financial performance on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis within the OSCO functional areas * Plan, organize and control all financial activities in the Operations and Supply Chain Organisation fo Global Cocoa * Manage / Support specific improvements projects * Capex approval, follow-up, appraisals coordination and preparation * Optimization of the BU Cocoa Business Model and profitability * Provide necessary tools to benchmark regions / entities OSCO performance
* Strong analytical skills and attention to details * Solution oriented with passion for data integrity and process improvement * Agent of positive change and driver of business transformation through continuous improvement in reporting/ controlling, and through project management * Ability to effectively link the accounting financial reporting issues with the underlying related economic and financial facts * Understanding of cost accounting and financial reporting structure, and how it translates into operations and supply chain performance * Ability to build up return on investment / payback calculation on capital expenditure * Communication skills (persuasion) in order to push things along the Organization. * Self-motivation, pro-activeness and excellent organizational skills * Team spirit and involvement * Solid knowledge of IT tool applied in the business * Fluency in English; and in French (important asset)
* 7 Years of controlling experience, including 3 years of experience in an operational environment. * Strong record of success in a multinational company and experience in working with several geographical regions. * Solid experience in project Management and in Business Development.
* Good understanding of the Cocoa/ Commodity Business, and comprehensive knowledge of its business cost structure, from origin countries to consuming regions; and of the complex supply chain flows in the business
Type de contrat :
CDI Jeune Expérimenté (3-5 ans)
Dès que possible
Pays : Suisse Région : Discipline : Agroalimentaire Rémunération : Negotiable